|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Tilapia with white wine and rye sauce|
Quick and easy dinner dish that's 'ooohh so good'! Tilapia dredged in rye and sauteed. White wine sauce made with the remaining rye flour.
How to make it:
- 1/2 pound tilapia fillets
- salt (preferably sea salt)
- 1/2 cup rye flour
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine (Pinot Grigio works best)
- Honey (to drizzle)
- Sprinkle a pinch of salt over the fillets, then dredge in the rye flour...patting them to make sure the rye flour sticks on both sides.
- Heat your pan to medium and drizzle in the olive oil.
- Lay the fillets in the pan...sprinkle with a little garlic powder.
- Saute about 1 minute on first side (DO NOT overcook!)
- Turn the fillets over and saute for one more minute.
- Remove to plate.
- Add the remaining rye flour (from your dredging) to the pan, add the white wine and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add more white wine if necessary to make a smooth sauce.
- Pour sauce over fillets and ENJOY!