|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Everyday Yogurt Oat Cookies|
Chewy - almost a healthy cookie.
How to make it:
- 1 cup white spelt flour
- 1/2 cup oat flakes
- 1/2 cup whole yogurt (I used Greek style 10 %, but I think 3 to 4 % would be OK)
- 1/2 cup very soft butter [or ghee]
- 1/4 sea salt - if you use salted butter, omit
- 1 cup sugar or other sweetener
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped
- Mix yogurt, butter, flour, and oats together and leave on the kitchen table for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add the rest of ingredients and mix.
- Drop on sheets (the dough will be sticky)
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes; keep an eye on them, they brown quickly.
- Store a cool place.
- These are chewy cookies, and pretty addictive.
- Makes 2 dozen