|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
This is a super-spicy Mexican shredded beef cooked in a crockpot. Delicious on it's own or over rice.
How to make it:
- 1 3-5 pound chuck roast, trimmed of all visible fat
- 1 small can of chopped jalepeno peppers
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can of chopped green chiles
- 1 red pepper, minced
- 2 Tablespoons hot sauce [check for avoids]
- 1/2 onion, minced
- sea salt
- cayenne pepper
- Brown meat on all sides.
- Remove beef and put into crockpot, pour off fat and add some water to pan and scrape the burned bits off the bottom.
- Pour this over the roast.
- Add all ingredients to the beef and additional water until it comes 1/3 the way up the side of the roast.
- Cover tightly and cook on high for 6 hours.
- Shred beef in crockpot with 2 forks, stir and continue to cook on low for 2-3 hours.
- Serve over rice or with tortillas.