|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Chocolate Cake - Friand Style (Ambo Girl)|
Made with left over Almond Meal from making Almond Milk.
How to make it:
- 2 cups white Spelt Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder [See Note below]
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 Eggs
- 1 250g jar Apple Sauce
- 3/4 cold pressed Olive Oil
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 cups Almond Meal
- 1-1/2 Tablespoons Cocoa
- Baking Powder, corn-free
- Combine almond meal with eggs, apple sauce, olive oil, white sugar and cocoa.
- Sift dry ingredients together straight into mixture.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Pour into greased 20cm x 20cm slab pan.
- Cook in centre of oven, approx 160 degrees Celsius.
- Bake approx 45 minutes, until surface appears dry and
- toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan.