|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Jill's Chocolate Spelt Cake|
|Contributed by: Jill||From the Recipe Archives|
A fantastic and deliciously moist chocolate cake.
How to make it:
- 3-3/4 cups white spelt flour [or other compliant flour]
- 1-1/2 cups sugar [or agave syrup]
- 1/3 cup baking cocoa or carob powder
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups water
- 3/4 cup olive oil or canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ghee to coat baking pan
- Combine first five ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Add water, oil, vanilla and mix well (batter will be thin).
- Rub Ghee inside a 9'x13' baking pan and pour batter in pan.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before cutting.