|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
An intensely chocolaty brownie without white flour or white sugar. Tastes better than the original! Make these for everyone and only tell them what's inside after they try them.
How to make it:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup melted butter [or ghee]
- 1/2 cup maple sugar [or 1/4 cup agave]
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder or variations
- 1/2 cup pecan or walnut pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine wet ingredients in medium sized bowl or mixer bowl.
- Stir or mix until well blended.
- Gradually add dry ingredients.
- Fold in nuts.
- Pour into greased 8 x 8' pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.