|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Serena's Shredded salad|
Nice light lettuce free salad. Fair bit of root veggies, but still summery.
How to make it:
- 3 cups shredded broccoli stalks (can be bought, or you can shred your own)
- 1 cup shredded kohl-rabi
- 1 cup shredded turnip
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- Half a red pepper- thinly sliced and cut in half
- 1-1/2 cups almond oil
- small piece (like 2' square) each: red, yellow, green pepper and red onion.
- 1 Tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of basil
- dash salt (optional)
- dash cayenne
- 2 Tablespoon of water
- 2 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Put salad ingredients in bowl.
- For salad dressing, put all the ingredients in a blender and puree.
- Pour dressing over salad, toss to coat. (Use only as much dressing as you feel necessary- rest can stay in fridge for a week or two)
- Personal opinion is the salad is great with pulled poultry or stir-fried steak. Therefore it's great for taking to potlucks and bbq's.