|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Salmon & Rice|
White rice with a salmon sauce topping tasty and easy to prepare in 20 minutes once your at the table!
How to make it:
- 1 can of salmon or 1 large salmon steak
- 3 Tablespoons spanish olives
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- olive oil
- 2 small cans tomato sauce
- 2 cups white rice
- In a sauce pan, put 2 cups of rice and 4 cups of water to boil.
- Once boiling begins, turn down to medium heat and cover for 17 minutes until done.
- In another fry pan, add 3 Tablespoons olive oil, chopped onion and garlic until clear.
- Add 2 cans of sauce and 1 half can of water and olives, let simmer for 10 minutes, then add salmon including all juice in can, simmer 10 minutes and serve over rice.