|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
A honey-sweetened, raw, seed-based brownie.
How to make it:
- flax seeds
- sesame seeds
- sunflower seeds
- rolled oats
- honey [or agave]
- carob [or cocoa]
- Grind to a powder 1 part flax, 1 part sesame, 1 part sunflower seeds, and 3 parts rolled oats.
- Stir to combine in large bowl.
- Add as much carob as you like to smaller bowl then stir in honey. (I don't care for sweet so much so I start out with about 1/4 the volume of the seed-oats mixture.)
- Once the carob is thoroughly blended with the honey, mix it in the seed-oats mixture.
- A heavy wooden spoon will only get you so far.
- To make it a *bit* less messy, I recommend rubbing oil into your hands before digging in and kneading the mixture. You may have to add more honey to get it to hold together.
- Once the mixture is integrated press out in appropriate sized pan.
- Let it set a few hours before cutting it up to serve.