|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Spicy Indian Puffed Rice|
Dry fried puffed rice - useful snack for those who cannot eat popcorn, etc.
How to make it:
- puffed rice [or crumbled rice cakes - check for avoids]
- 1/2 teaspoon mild chili powder [or compliant curry powder]
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- sea salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Coat frying pan with oil.
- Fry the spices until the fragrance is released.
- Add the puffed rice.
- Fry the puffed rice for a few minutes until the puffed rice is yellow.
- Let cool.