|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|White Bean Dip|
This is not hummus, but it's a good substitute for it!
How to make it:
- 1 cup cooked white beans (navy beans)
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- In a food processor or blender, puree all Ingedients except parsley.
- Transfer puree to a glass bowl.
- Add parsley and mix well.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serve at room temperature.