|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Black Bean-Millet-Rice 'Chip-Cracker'|
Cracker or Chip for snacking, resembles a black bean tortilla chip.
How to make it:
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 jalapeno, sliced [optional]
- 1 15 ounce can black beans
- 1 cup cooked millet
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 3/4 - 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 teaspoon lime juice
- 3/4 cup sweet rice flour
- Saute onion, carrots, jalapeno in olive oil until barely caramelized.
- Place cooked mixture in Cuisinart.
- Add black beans, drained (slightly less than 2 cup, millet, granulated garlic, sea salt and lime juice.
- Pulse mixture in Cuisinart until ingredients are blended.
- Add sweet rice flour and pulse until everything is blended.
- Drop small teaspoonfuls of mixture onto silpat, (for ease of removal) on 2 baking sheets.
- Spread the mixture into rounds with the back of a teaspoon.
- Bake at 275 degrees for 1-1/2 to 2 hours.
- Leave oven door shut for 2 hours to allow them to crisp.