|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Win-Win Veggie Slaw Salad|
Shredded veggies w/ pineapple and nuts
How to make it:
- Any veggies, raw and shredded:
- broccoli stalk
- sweet potato
- or any raw veggie you like
- add crushed pineapple in pineapple juice (add juice as well)
- compliant mayonnaise (to desired consistency)
- chopped walnuts
- sea salt (to taste)
- flame raisins (if desired)
- you could add some ground flax seed for nutrition and/or a little olive oil. I would keep it light on these two things if you use them.
- Shred, mix and eat.
- This will be even better the next day.