|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Quinoa Chicken Soup|
Quick and easy soup that has plenty of flavor and nutrition. Will satisfy at any time of the year! Serves 2. Stella's Creation
How to make it:
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 white onion diced
- 1 red onion diced
- sea salt to taste or preferred seasoning
- big bunch of parsley coarsely chopped
- 3 medium carrots diced
- 1/4 cup of quinoa
- 5 cups of water
- 2 chicken drumsticks or 2 small chicken breasts [or turkey]
- In deep wok or saucepan, saute two onions in oil.
- Add seasoning and parsley, then add carrots.
- Cook for several minutes until carrots become soft and onions are browning, about 5 minutes.
- Next add the rest of the ingredients in the order above.
- Cover and keep on medium boil for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the chicken and quinoa are entirely cooked.
- Open steam vent or place cover slightly off center to help steam evaporate.
- Take off heat and let cool for a bit then enjoy!