|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Kate's Chicken Fingers|
Simple chicken strips lightly breaded and fried in ghee. Great for dipping!
How to make it:
- 10-12 chicken breast strips
- 1 egg
- 1 cup kamut or rice flour [or spelt flour]
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black peppercorns (optional)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup ghee
- Break egg into bowl and whisk until combined.
- Mix raw chicken into egg in bowl.
- Combine dry ingredients and sprinkle one layer on a plate.
- Remove chicken from egg (one strip at a time) and coat with flour mixture on plate.
- Repeat until all strips are coated.
- Heat large pan to medium.
- Add half of the ghee to the pan and melt.
- Place chicken strips in pan and fry for about 2-3 minutes per side, adding more ghee as necessary.
- Remove chicken strips from pan and place onto a bed of paper towel to absorb any excess ghee.