|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Strawberry Salad Dressing|
This is a great dressing for spinach salad.Try altering it for your blood type!This recipe yields enough dressing to cover 8 salads - about one bag of prepared spinach greens.
How to make it:
- 1/4 cup ripe strawberries, sliced
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar [substitute lemon juice]
- 2 Tablespoon sesame seeds (black if you can get them)
- 1/2 teaspoon minced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce (OK to sub soy sauce)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Mix all ingredients for one hour before using.
- Make it the day before using, if possible.
- Hope you find it super tasty! Zola