|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Honey Mustard Marinade/Dressing|
|Contributed by: Zola||From the Recipe Archives|
Great marinade for chicken/turkey or as a green salad dressing.
How to make it:
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 c tangerine juice [or BTD compliant citrus juice, such as grapefruit], freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard [mustard recipes]
- 3 Tablespoons honey [or BTD compliant sweetener]
- 1 teaspoon thyme, crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic, pressed
- Whisk all ingredients together in a bowl.
For use as a marinade for chicken or turkey:
- Put meat in a Ziploc freezer bag and pour marinade in. Makes enough for 2 huge chicken breasts.
- Let marinate for 4 hours or more.
- Grill, bake, saute to your liking.