|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Contributed by: Zola||From the Recipe Archives|
Type A compliant mustard recipe with no vinegarUse in the 'Honey-mustard dressing/marinade' great for marinating chicken or turkey. Lighter version for use as a salad dressing.
How to make it:
- 1/4 cup dry mustard powder
- 1/8 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fructose [or BTD compliant sweetener]
Use fresh mustard powder - buy at store with good turnover; in the bulk spice section or at an Indian grocery.
- Mix water w/mustard in small bowl
- Add wine to make a paste.
- Add sweetener and sea salt.
- Mix well.