|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|O-nonnie Banana Cookie|
O-nonnie compliant cookie. Nutty/fruity taste. Very moist.
How to make it:
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups mashed bananas
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder [see Note]
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseeds (or walnuts)
- 2 cups brown rice flour
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Mix ingredients together thoroughly.
- Place the dough on a lightly-oiled cookie sheet.
- Form the dough into desired shape.
- Bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!
Note:[baking powder Recipes]