|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Carrot & Spinach Wrap|
Match stick carrots are perfect for this. It's yummy and sweet with the carrots, molasses & brown sugar. I have never measured the ingredients but put down what I thought was used.
How to make it:
- olive oil
- slice of onion
- 1 to 2 cups match stick carrots
- 1 to 2 teaspoons brown sugar (non secretors omit)
- 1 to 2 teaspoons molasses
- sprinkle of oregano or Italian seasoning
- handful of spinach
- spelt or Ezekiel tortilla [O nons use a compliant substitution]
- Saute a slice of onion in olive oil (or chop although I prefer the round pieces separated).
- Add carrots, heat those just a bit.
- Sprinkle oregano over carrots and onion rings.
- Add brown sugar and molasses.
- Heat for just a bit.
- Add a handful of fresh spinach.
- Stir until spinach is wilted.
- Drain what you can then put all on tortilla and wrap.
- You can us Ezekiel pita bread as well.