|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Melissa's Lemony Pickled Eggs|
Make up a batch for quick breakfasts or high-protein snacks.
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (1 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (1 beneficials)
- Type AB (1 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
- Type O (0 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (0 beneficials)
How to make it:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/8 cup, or a bit less, coarse sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- 1-2 teaspoons dried dill
- Amount of liquid may need to be adjusted by how much liquid the container can hold.
- Mix in a separate container so you can leave behind any extra salt sediment as you pour over the eggs.
- You can adjust the seasonings to taste, decrease if you plan to keep the eggs longer than a few days as the flavors get stronger.
- Best if eaten after 24+ hours, but before 1 week.
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
BTD Variations and Substitutions Analysis:
|Name||Notes||A Sec||A Non||ABSec||ABNon||B Sec||B Non||O Sec||O Non|
|-|| A|| N|| A|| A|| N|| N|| N|| N|
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Oct 02, 2007 at 09:10 AM By: Father Tiresias
- Revised Oct 02, 2007 at 11:58 PM By: Don