|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Melissa's Lemony Pickled Eggs|
Make up a batch for quick breakfasts or high-protein snacks.
How to make it:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/8 cup, or a bit less, coarse sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
- 1-2 teaspoons dried dill
- Amount of liquid may need to be adjusted by how much liquid the container can hold.
- Mix in a separate container so you can leave behind any extra salt sediment as you pour over the eggs.
- You can adjust the seasonings to taste, decrease if you plan to keep the eggs longer than a few days as the flavors get stronger.
- Best if eaten after 24+ hours, but before 1 week.