|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Asian Dressing Marinade|
Good as a salad dressing or marinade. Try it on a spinach salad. Yields 1/4 cup, good for one huge lunch salad or 4 dinner side salads; will marinate 2 chicken breasts (overnight).
How to make it:
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Chinese powdered hot mustard
- 2 tablespoon sesame oil [or BTD compliant oil]
- 1 Tablespoon honey [or agave]
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 1 Tablespoon wheat-free tamari
- 1 large clove garlic, finely minced
- Pineapple juice or tangerine juice, optional
- Put all the ingredients in a little jar with a lid and shake quickly.
- Use as dressing or marinade.