|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|French Muffins for O and A|
How to make it:
- 18 cl soy milk [or rice]
- 1 teaspoon green tea
- ginger, cinnamon
- 150 grams of spelt flour (or rice flour, or kamut flour or a mixture of several)
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder baking powder Recipes
- 80 grams of sugar [or agave]
- 1 egg
- 125 gr of butter (or 100 gr of ghee)
- a pinch of sea salt
- Boil the soy milk with a pinch of ginger and cinnamon. Add the tea and leave it to infuse 10 minutes.
- Filter it and let it cool down.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, sugar and the sea salt and dig a hole in the middle.
- Add to the soy milk, egg andmelted butter (or ghee for the A) and mix with the whisk. Pour this mixture in the hole of the flour and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Preheat the oven to 220ª Celsius (th. 7-8) or 428ª Fahrenheit
- Lightly oil or butter the muffins baking tray or 12 small greaseproof paper muffin pans.
- Pour the mixture.
- Cook in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Check the baking with the blade of a knife.
- Turn out when still hot (only if you use the tray).
- Can be kept 2 ou 3 days in a metal or plastic box.