|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Sweet Potato Chocolate Cake|
This recipe needs no oven baking. Put mixture in the fridge for minimum 4 hours. You can serve it alone or with a vanilla or chicory cream.
How to make it:
- 500 grams of sweet potatoes
- 250 grams of dark chocolate
- 100 grams butter or 80 grams ghee
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla sugar
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes.
- Cut them into pieces and steam them for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Let the butter and chocolate melt very gently.
- Blend the sweet potatoes to get a smooth puree.
- Add the melted butter and chocolate and the vanilla sugar.
- Line a small deep cake pan with a Saran Wrap.
- Pour the mixture.
- Put in the fridge for minimum 4 hours.