|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
A quick-to-prepare luncheon salad, with two different dressings.Serves 1 or 2 persons
How to make it:
- Romaine lettuce thinly slice
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts, rinsed
- 1/3 cup walnuts, broken
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 grated carrot
- 1/8 cup raisins
- 4-8 ounces cooked roast beef, sliced thinly and cut into matchstick size
Honey mustard dressing
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/4 cup honey [or 1/8 cup agave]
- 1 Tablespoon minced parsley
Oil and lemon dressing
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 large shallot, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon each, basil, oregano. finely chopped
- a pinch of sea salt or to taste
- For Salad:
- Mix all Ingredients in salad bowl.
- Top with either salad dressing.
honey mustard and oil and lemon dressings:
Mix all ingredients for dressing of your choice.
- All dressings to develop full flavors, by preparing at least 1/2 hour before you start the salad.
- Keep in refrigerator.