|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Apple Pear Crisp|
A baked fruit dessert.
How to make it:
- 2-3 Tablespoon brown sugar
- Lemon juice (splash of bourbon, optional)
- Whiff of allspice, coriander
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup quinoa flour
- 6-8 Tablespoons ghee
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Peel, core and slice thinly the apples and pears.
- Add the 2-3 T. sugar and the lemon and bourbon and allspice, etc.
- Then mix oats, quinoa flour and ghee quickly with fingers
- add cinnamon and spread around the top of the fruit in a baking pan.
- Bake 30 minutes at 400 degrees