|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Type O Eggs 'Florentine'|
This is not a true Eggs Florentine, but a suitable version.
How to make it:
- 1 egg
- 1 handful (approx 1 cup) fresh spinach
- 3 Tablespoons chopped sweet onion
- Butter, Ghee or Oil
- Saute onion in butter in an 8-inch saute pan until barely caramelized.
- Add fresh spinach. Cover pan until just barely limp - only a few minutes.
- Add 1 egg in center of pan.
- Cover pan and cook egg until yolk is desired doneness.