|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Best Used By Blood Types:|
- Type A (2 beneficials)
- Type A Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type AB (2 beneficials)
- Type AB Non Secretor (3 beneficials)
- Type B (0 beneficials)
- Type B Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
- Type O (1 beneficials)
- Type O Non Secretor (2 beneficials)
How to make it:
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup ground oats
- 2 tablespoons chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons white wine Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix all ingredients in a blender except oil.
- Form mixture into four patties.
- Cook patties in oil in medium skillet over medium flame eight minutes or until patties are no longer pink in the center
- turn patties halfway through cooking time.
- Arrange on serving plate.
- Burgers may also be cooked on your natural gas grill. Makes 4 servings.
BTD Core Ingredients Analysis:
 This recipe uses ingredients which may help limit bacterial overgrowth.
 This recipe uses ingredients rich in lignans.
This recipe is low in common allergens. This recipe is gluten free. This recipe uses ecologically friendly ingredients.
If an ingredient is an avoid for your blood type, then try using a BTD compliant variant/substitute or leaving the item out of the recipe.
When using any recipe, always check it for avoids and make the appropriate adjustments where necessary. The Blood Type Diet Recipe Database has been recently greatly enhanced. Also, the food lists changed somewhat a couple of years ago, and all recipes in the database may not reflect those changes in terms of the blood types for which the recipes are recommended. Volunteer Blood Type Diet Forums Members are working to review and update all the recipes to take advantage of the all the new features and food lists. Please be patient with us until the process has been completed.
- Revised Sep 30, 2007 at 06:55 PM By: Rodney