|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
How to make it:
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup ground oats
- 2 tablespoons chilli sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
- 2 teaspoons white wine Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix all ingredients in a blender except oil.
- Form mixture into four patties.
- Cook patties in oil in medium skillet over medium flame eight minutes or until patties are no longer pink in the center
- turn patties halfway through cooking time.
- Arrange on serving plate.
- Burgers may also be cooked on your natural gas grill. Makes 4 servings.