|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Warm Spinach-Artichoke Dip|
Delicious with fresh fruit, veggies or light rye crackers! It is heavy so don't each too much.
How to make it:
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 16 ounce can Lima, butter, or soybeans
- 1 cup light mayonaise
- 4 ounces Chèvre cheese (or cream cheese).
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce [or curry]
- + teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 14 ounce can artichoke hearts
- 1 10 ounce package frozen spinach chopped (thaw, drain, squeeze dry)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated Romano or Parmesan
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine ingredients in a food processor, process until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse 5 times.
- Transfer into 1 quart casserole dish.
- Bake 25-30 minutes until light brown and bubbly at edges.
- Remove from heat, cool 10 minutes.
- Yield 32 servings.
- Add sea salt and extra lemon juice if desired.
- Serve with fresh fruit, veggies, crackers, or tortillas for dipping.