|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Fruit, Oatmeal, Flax, Soy Muffins|
These muffins are very healthy.
How to make it:
- 3 Tablespoons cold pressed extra virgin olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 6 Tablespoons egg whites
- 3 Tablespoons brown rice syrup [or agave]
- 3 Tablespoons Blackstrap molasses
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup organic soy milk [or BTD compliant substitute]
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 cup ground flaxseed
- 1-1/2 cups organic oatmeal
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1 cup organic soy flour
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- 3 tablespoons organic raisins
- 2 teaspoons baking powder [baking powder recipes]
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1-1/2 cups wild blueberries, frozen or fresh
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix first 8 ingredients together with electric mixer or well by hand.
- In another bowl, add the rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Bake for approx 25 minutes.
- Makes 24 muffins.