|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Zola's Thai Green Curry|
Veggies, Tofu & Basil simmered in homemade Thai Green Curry Sauce - serves four - Vegan/Vegetarian
Ingredients:How to make it:
- Start the rice in the rice steam/cooker.
- In wok on medium-heat, put the cream from the top of the coconut can to a simmer.
- Stir in 1 cup of the green curry paste and simmer for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Stir in the rest of the coconut milk, the veggie stock and the vegetables.
- Bring to a simmer for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the fructose and soy sauce til blended in. Cook until veggies are crisp but tender (about a minute).
- Stir in tofu and turn off the heat.
- Let stand a minute and stir in the basil.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings.
- Serve with jasmine rice.
- Enjoy your fragrant meal and house. Mmm :)