|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
This is a casserole type dish that I invented since following the blood type diet. Ingredients can be adjusted accordingly! All but 2 ingredients are in the beneficial category. I do use organic whenever possible!
How to make it:
- Cooked chicken breasts (I make 1/2 a breast per person)
- large package whole white button mushrooms
- wheat free Tamari sauce (adjust according to taste)
- 1 container low fat sour cream
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 package soba noodles
- Cook chicken (I use canned if my time is limited).
- Combine all ingredients (except noodles)in baking dish. Add water until desired consistency.
- Cover and bake at 325F for 45 minutes.
- While baking, make noodles according to package directions.
- After 30 minutes of baking, noodles can be added and then continue to bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with fresh sliced pineapple.