|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|'Mojo' Roasted Sweet Potato|
Roasted sweet potatoes wedges make a great side dish.
How to make it:
- 2 medium size sweet potatoes
- sea salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- beneficial spices from list
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes in half length wise and then in wedges.
- Place in bowl and drizzle olive oil and toss until coated in oil, sprinkle sea salt and spices to taste and toss again until salt and spices coat the wedges.
- place on cookie sheet in a preheated 400 degree oven for about 1/2 hour or until nicely golden brown.
- Rutabagas and turnips also roast well this way.