|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Flourless Almond Butter and Raisin Cookies|
These are delicious and so easy to make with a food processor!
How to make it:
- 3/4 cup almond butter (unsalted, creamy)
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 cup golden brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup raisins or chocolate chips
- Combine the first five ingredients in food processor and process until blended.
- Stir in raisins or chocolate chips.
- Roll sticky mixture into large balls, about 12 and place onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until the cookies are puffed. Enjoy!