|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Lemon Butter Cake|
Not low in fat, but a great sweet. Everyone in my house loves it and I have some fussy eaters.You can change the cake as well. Instead of lemon juice, add 2 banana's or 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Any flavour you like. It's very quick to make.
How to make it:
- 125 grams unsalted butter
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3/4 cup raw sugar
- 1-1/2 cups spelt wholemeal flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- Melt butter in microwave, add lemon juice and raw sugar, mix. (I put mine in a blender and give it a quick mix), The sugar doesn't need to dissolve.
- Pour the butter mixture and soy milk over the dry ingredients.
- Mix until well blended.
- Pour into a oiled loaf tin.
- Cook at 180 degrees Celsius for 1 hour.
- Allow to cool, cut into 12 slices.