|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Grilled Tuna Steaks|
Use as fresh tuna as possible.
How to make it:
- 2 large tuna steaks
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon tamari
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- dash of garlic, onion, parsley and other compliant spice according to taste
- Add all ingredients except tuna in a large zip lock bag.
- Once all ingredients are mixed together wash tuna well and add to bag.
- Zip bag, remove any air, and marinate in frig for 1-2 hours.
- Grill tuna approx 5-8 minutes depending on thickness of tuna on each side.
- Any extra sauce add as grilling.