|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Kate's Walnutty Chocolate|
How to make it:
- 1/2 cup butter or ghee
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup flax meal
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup puffed quinoa or millet or rice
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup vegetable glycerine
- Line a metal 9x9 inch pan with parchment paper and put in the freezer to cool.
- Melt butter, nut butter, salt, and cocoa together on stove in a small saucepan on low to medium heat and stir until smooth.
- Remove prepared pan from freezer and have ready.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in vegetable glycerine, ensuring it is well mixed.
- Stir in flaxseed meal and chopped walnuts.
- Stir until blended, but stop before mixture begins to thicken.
Note: May also add other nuts, rice crisps, quinoa puffs, etc.
- Pour mixture into pan and spread to corners.
- Put back into freezer for about 20 minutes or until hard enough to cut.
- Cut the chocolate into squares and peel off of parchment paper.
- Keep refrigerated to keep it from getting mushy.