|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Pineapple, Carrot, Walnut and Raisin Cake|
This is a cake that is filled with beneficial and neutral ingredients. It's almost a meal in itself. If it stayed around long enough, I think it would keep well.
How to make it:
- 1 1/3 cup spelt flour
- 1 2/3 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup kamut flour
- 1 cup oil or melted butter
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 + teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups crushed pineapple
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Sift together dry ingredients; set aside.
- Mix eggs, sugar, and oil or melted butter, stirring well.
- Add carrots, DRAINED pineapple, walnuts, and raisins; beat after each addition.
- Add sifted ingredients; stir well.
- Pour into greased and floured 9÷x13÷ pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.