|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Yummy Greens - Have Ya Got the Beet?|
Delightful way to have your greens. Mild flavor, satisfies the salt craving with no added salt.
How to make it:
- Two bunches of beet greens including whole stems.
- goat feta or sprinkle powder cheese, to taste
- granulate garlic, to taste
- onion, to taste
- Steam all the greens (include stems) in little water until tender but not overcooked or at too high a temperature.
- Slice across the stems & greens into bite size pieces.
- Add goat feta or sprinkle powder cheese (sheep's milk at Trader Joe's).
- Never add salt, it has enough of its own.
- A little granulated garlic or onion for added punch to immune system.