|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Sugar Free Papaya and Ginger Ice Cream|
|Contributed by: honeybee||From the Recipe Archives|
papaya, ginger and goats milk icecream, recipe for ice cream machine
How to make it:
- 300ml fresh cream
- 1 cup of goats milk (or cow or sheep)
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/4 of a papaya
- 1 small pear
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup of honey
- 1 egg
- Blend all ingredients first in a food processor or similar until smooth.
- Transfer to ice cream machine for 30 mins.
- Chill for 2-3 hours before serving.
I guess the fruit is optional to your taste and seasonality. Bananas or 1/4 rockmelon would also be good in place of the papaya. Enjoy!