|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Spelt Bread [Breadmaker]|
This is a good spelt bread recipe for your breadmaker. Makes a small compact loaf.
How to make it:
- 1 cup soymilk (or 3/4 cup soymilk and 1/4 cup soy yogurt)
- 1 Tablespoon unsulphured molasses
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 2-1/2 cups spelt flour
- 1/4 to 1 teaspoon sea salt to taste
- 1-1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- Follow the instructions for your bread machine. Some call for the yeast to be placed in first. Mine calls for the ingredients to be placed in the order of the recipe. Set the machine to a full bake cycle. For my Breadman, this is the 'basic' setting.