|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Pasta With Swordfish|
A delicious entree that's quick and easy and can be adapted to all blood types.
How to make it:
- 8 oz. Pasta (Use a BTD compliant type of pasta; rice, spelt, soy, etc.)
- 8 oz. Swordfish Steaks cut into 1/3 inch strips
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2/3 cup Scallions, sliced into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup Portabello Mushrooms, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons Parsley
- 1/2 cup dry, White Wine (optional)
- Cook the pasta and set aside when done.
- In a medium skillet over high heat stir-fry the swordfish and scallions in 2 T. olive oil.
- After approximately 2-3 minutes add the portabello mushrooms and wine, if used.
- Cook an additional 2 minutes.