|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Brown Vegetarian Gravy|
This is a tasty gravy which can be used on roast or steamed root vegetables in cultures where meat gravy is usually used. While types O and AB could of course use it they have no special need to. Type B could also make it with an acceptable flour, but its special appeal is to A's who do not use meat gravy.
How to make it:
- 1 Tablespoon black strap molasses
- 1 Tablespoon amaranth flour
- 1 Tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1-1/4 cup water or compliant stock
- Blend flour and yeast in a little cold water.
- Blend molasses in a little boiling water.
- Add the flour to the cool molasses mixture.
- Add more liquid.
- Stir while cooking on a gentle heat adding extra water to make the correct consistency.