|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Green Beans & Mushrooms|
Quick & simple stir-fry.
How to make it:
- 2 pounds green beans, de-stemmed
- 1 pound portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion or several shallots, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon (or more) rosemary, fresh if possible
- wheat-free tamari sauce or sea salt, to taste
- Add oil to a pan and heat.
- Add all other ingredients except tamari or salt.
- Stir fry about 5 minutes or until water starts to develop from the vegetables, then add the soy sauce and stir for about a minute and serve.