|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Trying to drink a lot of water? Try this refreshing twist.
How to make it:
- 1 bunch fresh spearmint
- 1 fresh lemon thinly sliced
- large pitcher of purified water
- In a large glass pitcher, put several sprigs of spearmint, half the lemon slices and ice about 1/2 way. The ice falling on the spearmint and lemon releases some of the flavors.
- Fill with purified water.
- Let sit for about 10-15 minutes for flavors to mingle.
- Enjoy the refreshing taste.