|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
Serves 2. Heat ghee, put semolina stir till light brown, add water and sugar. and serve hot.
How to make it:
- 5 Tablespoons of ghee
- 5 Tablespoons of Cream of Wheat(or Semolina)
- 15 Tablespoons of water
- 5 Tablespoons of sugar
- 2 powdered cardamoms(optional)
- Nuts (optional) [choose compliant]
- Heat ghee in a pan.
- Add Cream of Wheat to it and stir till it turn golden brown.
- If the mixture is still dry add a little more ghee to it.
- Add water and sugar to it. Be careful while adding water to heated ingredients as water sputters.
- Add two cardamoms powdered for flavor.
- Stir till it becomes like a pudding (slightly thicker).
- Garnish with nuts and serve hot.
- Ideal for a winter dessert.