|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
How to make it:
- soya ice cream
- black cherry juice (real cold, real stuff if possible, & organic)
- walnut yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon walnut extract
- walnut flavored coffee
- black cherries
- 1 egg
- 2-3 ice cubes
Add to juicer:
- walnuts, soya ice cream or walnut frozen yogurt (or both),handful of black walnuts (shelled), one half or 1 tasse of espresso walnut flavored coffee, egg
- 2 or 3 ice cubes.
- Spin for a couple minutes on high speed.
- Garnished with toasted chopped walnuts or hazelnuts.
- Drink and enjoy!
- If you make it thick enough, you can use it eat as walnut mousse.