|Reprinted from The Blood Type Diet Website (www.dadamo.com)|
|Mung Bean Porridge|
A change for breakfast - nutritious beans or grains of your choice with a delicately flavored sauce. Ingredients can be adjusted to your type. Can be made in advance.
How to make it:
- 1 cup mung beans (add other grains or pulse, if desired)
- 2 to 3 cups water
- tea of raspberry & hibiscus, lemongrass, or similar.
- 1/2 inch finely sliced ginger root.
- Honey or agave, to taste.
- Wash beans, bring to the boil, discard water and bring to the boil again.
- Simmer until skins are broken and beans are soft; 20 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile make the tea strong, and steep with the ginger. Sweeten to taste.
- Drain the beans, serve and spoon some of the tea over.